Thursday, February 21, 2013

CC Filson Tote Bag - Tin Cloth - Made in USA

You'll be hard pressed to find a more rugged, utilitarian tote bag than the Filson Tote. Perfect as a grocery getter or for a weekend jaunt, this bag will give you a lifetime of service. I've been using mine for over 10 years and it seems like it is just getting broken in. I've used it to haul beer back from the market and to stuff a weekends worth of food for some car camping.

I'd recommend the zipper-version. Although I wouldn't mind having a non-zippered one as well. Maybe it's time I start shopping for one...

If you are thinking about getting a Filson Tote bag, don't think, just get one. Years from now you'll thank yourself. You can check out and buy the zippered Filson tote at Amazon here.







No comments: