Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gerber LMF II Infantry Tactical Survival Knife - Made in the USA

Check out the Gerber LMF II at Amazon here.

I just recently shopped for a nice, fixed blade camp/survival knife. And a short-lived search pointed me towards one knife I had to have: the Gerber LMF II Infantry. I bought the coyote brown color. I like love it.

Generally noted as one of the better survival knives available. It is the do all, be all knife. Best blade for your buck.... some will argue. Other will argue it is more of a urban knife (or tool) than a true wilderness survival knife. In any opinion, it's a cool tool.

Basically this thing was designed for any urban or wilderness situation. From breaking plexiglass to rescue someone on the other side, to cutting through metal of an airplane, yes it'll do this. Hunter, camper, search and rescue, or mercenary, I'm sure this thing attracts all types.

If you are in the market for a do-everything knife, do yourself a favor and check out the LMF II. Seriously, do it. As I get it out into the field for some actual use I'll likely follow-up with additional posts.








This knife is great!

No comments: