I call it: Five to none. Basically it works like this and is meant to be implemented in a 5 day period like a standard work week.
- On Day 1 we write 5 to-dos. We complete as many of these as possible and carryover any remaining ones to Day 2.
- On Day 2 we write 4 to-dos. (First carrying over any left overs from day before. So if we complete 3 tasks on Day 1 we carry over the 2 undone tasks onto today's to-dos.
- On Day 3 we write 3 to-dos. And carry over any undone tasks from Day 2.... I think you see the pattern here.
- On Day 4 we write 2 to-dos. Carry over the undone tasks from Day 3....
- On Day 5 we write done just 1 to-do.
- That's it, take two days off and repeat the process on Monday (or whatever day you deem the start of your week.)