- Make an extra month's mortgage payment over course of year
- Fully fund both our IRAs
- Save 15% of income to retirement
- Continue saving monthly for future "dream house down payment"
- Lose 12 pounds
- Bike and run a total of 2,000 miles
- Landscape side of yard
- Clean/donate 12 big boxes of "stuff" - box a month
- Replace outside entry garage door with metal door and deadbolt
- Take twins to new state for them
- Go backpacking overnight with family
- Fund twin's ESA college accounts
I'm sure I could spend all day coming up with bunched of these. But I don't always excel with goals so I'll keep it simple and easy.
How are your goals coming? Did you have to carryover any from 2011?