Saturday, March 04, 2006

REI Dividend

In the mail today I found my REI Co-op Dividend in the amount of $103 and change. The bulk of this came from the one percent I get back from using my REI Visa. In years past I would hold onto it until July and cash it in since I usually couldn't think of anything I needed to buy, However, this year I'm in need of a bike repair stand. And as such, I will use the coupon to get 20 percent of any one item with the dividend. I shouldn't expect dividends of this amount in the future since I've switched to the Chase Rewards Visa, mainly to get the five percent back on purchases made at gas stations, and drug and grocery stores. In any case, this final triple digit REI Dividend shall kindly secure me a quality bike repair stand that'll last for years to come.

No comments: